Sunday, October 11, 2009

CHUCK BASS!!!




Chuck Bass!!! can't stand it. this character guy in Gossip Girl melt me everytime i watch it.
from the words he said and the voice. ooohhhhhh... i bet some ppl agree with me.
even tho my roomie doesn't like him n love Nate instead of this Bass guy.
i didn't like Chuck at first coz he's such a playboy. but then in season 2 Chuck just turned into this charming irresistible guy. n ever since he got this sth with Blair, i felt he's such a nice guy.
n his life line was complicated but interesting. there was a conversation between Serena n Chuck which made me felt Chuck is such... here it goes (Season 2 episode 23)
Serena: Chuck, why did you just do that?
Chuck: Because I love her, and I can't make her happy.
arghhh so sad!!! i felt miserable for him that time

but here comes da part where i like Chuck Bass da most in season 2 was when he came back from Europe and said (Season 2 Episode 25)

Chuck: I was a coward running away again. But everywhere I went, you caught up with me. So I had to come back.
Blair: I want to believe you, but I can't. You've hurt me too many times.
Chuck: Then believe me this time.
Blair: That's it?
Chuck: [pauses] I love you, too.
Blair: Can you say it twice? No, I'm serious, say it twice.
Chuck: I love you, I love you, I love you.

Arghhhhhh! it was full of pain to wait until da 3rd season began. but now i am so relieved that i can watch it again every week. so glad i can see it again. i've been melted down in season everytime Chuck says a word..
i'm giving the quotes out

Chuck Bass: We could never be boring.
Blair Waldorf: You say that, but I know you. You're Chuck Bass.
Chuck Bass: I'm not Chuck Bass without you.

one more quote that can't make me wait to see him in da next episode was
Chuck: I'm Chuck Bass. And I told you I love you. You're saying I'm easier to win over than a bunch of pseudo-intellectual homesick malcontents. You really insult me like that?
Blair: That's not how it is.
Chuck: It's exactly how it is. The next time you forget you're Blair Waldorf, remember I'm Chuck Bass. And I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment